Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sequoia National Forest



This past weekend we took a trip to Sequoia National Forest and it was BREATHTAKING! One of the prettiest places I have ever been! So peaceful, natural, and calming! We loved it!!!!!!!!! Lots of exercise for this momma, which was exactly what I needed! The mountains were to die for, and the trees looked fake. They were so HUGE! We got to see the "biggest tree on earth" which I thought was pretty cool, and Mialyn talked about it all day lol:) She loved the BIG TREES!

The General Sherman Trail was beautiful and we were so excited to finally see it!!! It was unbelievable! You just do not get the full effect until you are actually there. It was priceless.





We were really blesed to have went with some wonderful friends and we cannot wait to go back because we left with so much more to see!!! I would recommend it to anyone!!











I still cannot believe you can drive through a tree!




....Might I add that potty training went well the entire trip and Mialyn only had ONE accident. So proud of her. It seemed like the higher we got up the moutain the nastier the bathrooms got, which resulted in this...


We couldn't let her pee in her panties, right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.