It's official! MY LITTLE GIRL IS NOW A WALKER! I contemplated blogging about it for a while because she was only taking a few steps and then falling down but these past two days Mialyn has really taken off! She still falls but she gets right back up and goes at it again! She is still crawling more than she walks but I am so proud of her:) I can't believe how fast she is growing up on me!!! We finally put Mialyn's Cozy Coupe together and she absolutely loves it! Erik has been working so hard and we just haven't had the time with him getting home so late... so Tommy and Annie came over for dinner and Tommy started it and then him and Erik finished it when Erik got home. Mialyn WILL NOT stay out of it! She LOVES IT. She loves being pushed around in it and just opening the door and getting in and out. She is too cute! She has really been riding her litle horsey a lot too these past couple days. We've had it since Christmas and she really wasn't sure about it at first but she LOVES it. She knows how to push the ears on it to get it to make noise. She is getting so smart. She is riding her little four wheeler EVERYWHERE on her own! She calls in a "Nun Nun" lol:) She is just a little princess! This weekend I had her one year pictures taken in a few different outfits and with a little smash cake! It's going to be soooo cute! I cannot wait to see them! They are supposed to be up by today so hopefully I will get to share a couple with you! We got some of Mialyn and Gage together also since they are three days apart. It was just really hard to keep them in place lol but they were too cute:) After we got their pictures taken we went back to Andrea's and spent the rest of the day mostly outside in the warm weather, and then came on home and grilled out some steaks and pork chops for dinner:) Today Mialyn and I are relaxing and are going to spend a little time with family:) I hope everyone had a great weekend!







That smile in picture #3 is so priceless! You ladies are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE the Mialyn "S" shirt!!
ReplyDelete