Thursday, April 1, 2010

Warm Weather, Injections, and Boys with Bows:)

Today was BEAUTIFUL! Such a pretty day! It felt like summer:) 85 degrees, the breeze was blowing, my flowers are starting to bloom, and so are the trees!!!! I hated having to go to school today, but I didn't have to stay very long. Lea and I both studied so hard and were so scared about giving injections. It was so much information! We heard that a few people failed before we even went in so we were in a panic! It turns out all of our studying paid off and we made it through them and passed with flying colors! I am so proud of us! After we got home I went and picked Mialyn up from my aunt's and visited with her and my mom and then came home to the beautiful sunshine! (By the way, dropping Mialyn off this morning I got to find out that my aunt Vicki's daughter Amber got engaged last night! Her ring is BEAUTIFUL!) So CONGRATS AMBER AND PHIL! I am so happy for you guys! Amber you will make a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!! After visiting we came home and headed outside! Mialyn sat in her walker and had snacks and ice water and I pushed her around a little bit:) Then we took a walk through our backyard (Our house sits on an acre.) And I let her feel the grass, touch the trees, and experience the birds singing! She ABSOLUTELY is an outdoor girl! She loves being outside and would stay out there forever! I would have stayed out until dark honestly but I had a little cleaning to do and Mialyn needed a nap so we came in after about an hour and a half:) I can't wait until tomorrow because it is supposed to be pretty again! We definitely will be outside all day:) SPF 60 and ALL:) lol! I hope everyone is ready for the weekend!!! I feel like this week FLEW by! If I don't post before Sunday I hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY:) Jesus is the REASON for it all!



Here is little Brody Luke with one of Mialyn's bows:) Lea said "Brody even if you were a girl you would be so beautiful!" lol I thought this was priceless! He is such a little character!

2 comments:

  1. LOL about the bow! Mailyn is such a doll, glad you are getting some great weather right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, girl Lea's going to kill you for this! lol But so adorable.

    It has been beautiful lately. Glad you passed your test!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.