...You know? Doing some pretty strenuous things!!!!

LIKE BRUSHING MY TEETH...
WALKING AROUND EVERYWHERE....

SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS....

RIDING ZEBRAS...

SLIDING DOWN SLIDES....

TAKING IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS...

...AND ATTEMPTING TO EAT STICKS!!!!
As you can see, we have been pretty busy! lol Mialyn is into everything and it's been so hard to keep up with everything!!! Two weeks until Mialyn's birthday, and only 2 more weeks of school!!!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!! I am SOOOO excited for all the summer has to bring! I hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather!!! We sure are!!!!


Aww, Mialyn is just growing and growing! She is so precious!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower! i saw that you were following my blog..our babies are close in age(and name:) )!! she's sooo cute!! where did you get her b-day shirt nad head band from your previous post??! i've been debating on getting my Mia a bday girl shirt for hers in june..
ReplyDeletelove your photos!
jess@ http://jsmcmaster.blogspot.com
Oh I love them tiny curls in her hair. She is getting big so fast! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies!?!
ReplyDelete