Thursday, April 15, 2010

I will be ONE YEAR OLD in LESS than 3 WEEKS!

Teddy bears and seas of blue
Smiling in honor of you
An infant, not long ago

Now, one candle is aglow
You are growing up so fast
How quickly a year has passed
You are special, sweet, and wise
A present before our eyes.


For a year, I’ve watched you shine
An angel I can call mine


Sent from Heaven, just for me
Filled with hope and dignity
A blessing, now and always


You brighten all of my days
Precious child, I love you so
More than anyone could know.


Baby’s breath and sun-filled skies
Ladybugs and lullabies


Starry nights and bright moonbeams
Tender hearts and lasting dreams


Each, a gift within your view
During this time, made for you


May only good things come your way
On this, your very first birthday.


ONLY THREE MORE WEEKS TO GO PRECIOUS GIRL:) Your Daddy and I love you more than life itself!!!! You are an angel sent from God! You are the most amazing thing we have ever laid our eyes on. We are so proud of you and cannot wait to give you the BEST 1st BIRTHDAY party we can!

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! These pictures are all so precious!!! Happy Early Birthday Mialyn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable picture! Mialyn is so beautiful! I cannot wait to see her turn one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just precious!!!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.