
Dear Mialyn,
I promise you I did NOT forget you were 11 months old yesterday, and I PROMISE whenever I posted about easter weekend I DID NOT forget to write about it. Mommy never forgets your birthdays:) However, I thought it deserved it's own little post and Mommy didn't have time from all the fun we were having yesterday! My My, you are an angel. You are the sweetest, most precious, perfect little baby girl in the entire world. You complete me and are the reason I wake up smiling every morning. As soon as you see me in the morning you smile so big and start jabbering:) As soon as Daddy walks through the door when he gets home from work you reach for him and love on him. It's adorable. You are everything we have ever wanted! You truly are a gift from God and I can't thank him enough. I love you with every piece of me, and I would do anything for you. No matter what you need or where you are I am ALWAYS here for you, and I am ALWAYS your MOMMA:) I try and want for you to have the most amazing life surrounded with love. Some say you are spoiled? NO WAY.. A princess can NEVER be spoiled;) I just want you to grow up and have good values, morals, and know that everything good comes from Jesus, and that everything bad is just a way of teaching us that no matter what God is here for us, and we will ALWAYS make it through with him. At 11 months there isn't much you aren't into! You love getting in our cabinets in the kitchen and playing with the peanut butter, syrup, cereal, or anything else you can find. YOU LOVE the bottom drawer in the bathroom and I cannot keep you out of it for the life of me! You ALWAYS sit with Mommy while I take a bath and then after I am done I always have to give you one because you pretty much beg for it! You LOVE the bath:) Your new found LOVE is grilled cheese! You can't get enough of it! You sure aren't a picky eater though! Whether it be baby food, or big girl food you are always ready with your mouth open:) You just moved up to a size 4 diaper! You are getting so big! I'd say you way around 21-22lbs. and you still have all your little rolls and your cute little pop belly:) You say Dada, Momma, Mamaw, Papaw, Nana, Ny Ny (night night), BIBLE is your new word, bye bye, hi, hey, and ball:) You are taking steps on your own! The most you have taken is 8! You aren't full on walking but you are doing so good and Mommy is so proud of you for everything you do! You have 4 teeth:) 2 top, and 2 bottom. You have had a runny nose so maybe you are getting some more! You are starting to get a few bottles of real milk during the day and you love it as well! Mialyn you are super amazing! Your hair is getting so long and starting to get a few curls! You absolutely LOVE it outside, love the four wheeler, and you know how to ride your little Hello Kitty four wheeler all by yourself! You still love all your snacks! You also love reading books! Books are your favorite and we read quite a bit during the day and you always get a bedtime story! Mommy's favorite to read you was a gift from Nana for Mother's Day last year called "Someday." You love it too! I cannot believe you are going to be 1 in less than a month now! This past year has flown by but I just want you to know that I enjoyed every minute of it! There is never a dull moment with you little missy! You are such a little ball of personality and mommy could hold you and kiss you 24/7 (if you'd let me.) Mialyn we love you SOOOO much and we are so proud to call you our daughter! Happy 11 months Princess Mialyn:)
Love,
Mommy
Awww, happy 11 months to cute little Mialyn, and I just love that invitation -- soo cute and perfect for spring! Hope she has a great 1st birthday party!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I can't believe she'll be 1 next month. Hard to believe. Love her invitations, she's going to have an awesome birthday from what I have seen so far.
ReplyDelete