Dear Mialyn,
Although it kills me that you are growing up so fast Mommy is please to celebrate your 4 month birthday with you:) You are the most amazing little girl I've ever met. Everything you do makes me smile. I look at you and cry tears of joy every single day. You have opened my heart to something I never knew possible. You have made me a stronger person and for that, I thank you. You are more than just my daughter. - You are my muse, my inspiration, my whole world, my life. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. The meaning of true love lies within us - a mother and daughter. I can't believe how big you are getting! From the moment I saw you the first time I knew you were something special! I cannot fathom that it has been 4 months since you were stuck in my birth canal and they had to do an emergency C-section!! I knew right then you were going to be stubborn, but a strong diva with the heart of a fighter! You my dear, are perfect. You are everything I have ever wanted in this life. If I never have another answered prayer I will still be able to thank God EVERY day a million times for blessing me with YOU my Mialyn. You have given your Daddy and I every reason to smile and be thankful for what we have. I do not know how I have ever lived without you! You have really grown up on me these past few months! From smiling, babbling, and laughing out loud, to rolling over, eating your hands, discovering your feet, and trying your hardest to crawl! You amaze me EVERY single day! I love you Mialyn Reese Silvey. You own my heart!!! Happy 4 months little princess:)
S0, yesterday Mialyn got her 4 months shots and it was HORRIBLE! I cried just as hard as she did. It broke my heart. I am fragile when it comes to things like that. I can't stand to see my baby hurting. It was not a good day for Mommy. Daddy couldn't leave work so Nana came with us, and then afterward Mialyn fell right to sleep so My mom and I decided to go eat Mexican (which completely messed up my diet, but it was sooo good)!!! I love getting to spend time with my mom!! Mialyn loves her too!!!! Today Mialyn and I have tons of errands to run, a doctors appointment, and then tonight Mialyn, Erik, and I are going to visit my cousin Wendy and her husband Ryan:) I am so thankful and happy it is the weekend FINALLY! I definitely need it, and especially need the few hours I will get to sleep in on Monday! Thank the lord I have no anatomy on labor day!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
Anyway, here are a few pictures of yesterday! We also went to Tommy and Andrea's for dinner last night and visited with them and little Gage! So, of course I had to take some pictures of him too!
Hi there, i just came over from Monkey's on the Bed and wanted to say hello.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Your letter to your daughter nearly made me cry! Those are the words coming out of my heart too! Isn't it amazing how much our children complete our families and make our lives fuller? They are precious.
Happy 4 month birthday to your sweet girl! She's beautiful!
Happy 4 months Miss Mialyn!!!!!!!! They grow up so fast don't they? i love the letter you wrote to her!!
ReplyDelete