
So, not too much has been going on recently. This past weekend we spent a lot of it with Tommy and Andrea and little Gage, and just having family time. Andrea and Tommy had a cookout Saturday night so we all went over there and after we ate our hearts out Andrea, Alisha, Kayla and I walked around the neighborhood at around 11:00 for some girl time and some exercise. It was nice.:) Sunday night Erik got a wild idea he wanted to drive to mount sterling and get two new four wheelers, and so.. he did, of course. You can't stop him when he gets the urge lol. So now we have three four wheelers?? Any buyers? lol. Monday I had class and we reviewed for our exam coming up this Monday. I am SOOOO scared and nervous! Wish me luck!!!! Yesterday Mialyn and I just lounged around all day and then went up to see Mamaw and Papaw Silvey and had Spaghetti! Then today I had my lab and have been doing homework all day long. This morning on the way to school I dropped Diet Coke all over myself and my seat in my car so I had to walk into WalMart at 730 this morning because it was the only thing open and it looked like I had peed myself. I had to buy these ugly sweat pants and put my hoodie in my seat so I could sit in it. It was miserable. I hate those kind of mornings.
On a much better note someone just came to look at our house and seemed really interested! I am beyond excited!!!!!!! Anyway, Alisha is on her way from Lexington with Thai food and I still have some major studying to do:( So here are a few pictures! Happy Hump Day! Enjoy the rest of the week!




So adorbale. The pic of your hubby with the three babies is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteoh girl.. way to start yor morning..lol I hate mornings like that! Who looked at your house? That is sooo exciting.. what are yall goanna do if ya sell??? Yum Thai food!!!
ReplyDeletewe are going to probably move to Ashland hopefully!!!!! A woman and her daughter came to look. they are wanting to downsize because it;s just the two of them and we are needing more room lol so this house would be perfect for them lol
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that little tutu!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteShe has the cutest outfits! And the flower headbands are adorable on her!
ReplyDeleteJustfound your blog through another blog. Your daughter is adorable! We are having a tutu made for my youngest daughter's 1st bday. I hope she will wear it!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need more Bows, check out my website ;)
Ok that tutu is just TOO cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete