Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!!!!!

Wonderful busy little weekend:) Friday night we went to Hibachis with Kayla, Jesse, Amanda, and Larry. It was so much fun! I love eating there! Mialyn didn't really enjoy it too much though lol. She was kind of scared of the crazy things the chef was doing and especially the fire at the beginning. But all in all, she was pretty good considering. After that - Erik, Mialyn and I went to visit my cousin Wendy and her husband Ryan. They were in from Indiana where they are working now. I love spending time with them! It is NON STOP laughter. Mine and Erik's cheeks always hurt the next morning:) SOO funny! Saturday we all went four wheeler riding out on Briary and since Erik got his new Sport Quad four wheeler I was stuck driving Alisha and I on the four wheel drive. I am pretty good driver on flat land lol, but I will admit we almost died once or twice! Okay, I'm not gonna lie - I was sooo scared! But we made it through and had a blast! After we got home we invited everyone up for pizza and cards and had so much fun!!!!! Of course all of our close friends came up and a few new ones! Mialyn fell asleep at about 9:30 and slept pretty much all night. She was wore out! But she always loves the company! Today, Erik and I relaxed at home and cleaned a lot this morning, and then this afternoon we went to Wal-Mart, and out to eat at Tumbleweed, and then back home. I had a pretty good weekend! I was so happy that Erik was home and was able to spend some quality time with Mialyn and I:) Tomorrow Erik's mom and I are going to Aveda to get our hair done and I am really wanting to do something drastic! I'll let you know what I decide. I am just sooo tired of looking BLAH if you know what I mean. On top of everything else, Mialyn tried peas and LOVES them, and she also got a new horsey toy! Here are some pictures from the weekend....










2 comments:

  1. The horsey toy is too cute!!!!!!! Glad you all had a good weekend :) I want Hibachis soo bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog threw Lea's blog!

    She is too precious! I love her beautiful eyes!

    I am following you now, stop by my blog some time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.