My baby is GROWING GROWING GROWING! I can't believe it!!!! This weekend we took her to Lexington shopping and got some pretty good deals at Babies R Us, Carter's, and Old Navy. I wasn't impressed with Gymboree this time. I can hardly ever find her anything in there that I die over. I'm just not that into that store. Now there toddler stuff IS BANANAS! Love it!!!! But not so much the baby stuff. Anyway, my friend Lea and I went to Applebees one day and she had this thing called a BOON SQUIRT! It was so cool. You just stick the food in it and it squeezes right out into the spoon. It's convenient, non messy, and no stress! Mialyn loooovvveeessss her baby food now so this was a pretty good investment! I'd recommend it to anyone!!!! Around 8 dollars at Babies R Us!

Last night I gave Mialyn a bath and then went to put some clothes on her... I seen the cutest little outfit from Carter's that she hadn't worn yet in her drawer. It was size 6 months, so I was like well it probably won't fit her but I am going to try anyway... SO IT FIT. I couldn't believe it! It's kinda sad she is growing up so fast but she is such a cute little thing;) I can't get enough!!! So today I put on ANOTHER six month outfit and she looked adorable!!!! Not only did she looookkk sooo cute in the outfit, she also SAT UP in her crib with her stuffed animals and I took many pictures lol:)
Next weekend we are headed to Galinburg for a mini vacay and I CANNOT wait. I am SOOOOOOO happy and excited for time with Erik I can't even begin to describe how I feel. He is my heart:) I hate ANY second without him. It's going to be SOOOO fun:) Plus I think Mialyn will have the BEST time down there exploring all the new things!!! Mamaw and Papaw Silvey are going too:) It's going to be a blast!!!!
More to come this week....
Love the pics of her in her crib too cute!!!!! Aren't the boon squirts the best?? I love it!!!! lol When Brody gets all better we will get together!! Have fun in Gatlinburg.. I think were going with mom and dad the end of October!!
ReplyDeleteI left you an award on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have an amazing time in Gatlinburg, we also go every year in October! It seems like that is a family tradition for so many families. I also left you an award I didn't know Lea did until I came here. Oh well it shows your loves ;o) haha! BTW, I love the flower bow, her pictures are to cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww..your daughter is adorable! I love her flower head-band. Too cute!
ReplyDelete