Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Snow Boots, Scrubby Bear, Drop-Ins, and more...

...I am soooo behind on my blogging. Someone should definitely punish me lol. Everything has been going so well but I have just been so busy with school, Mialyn, Wedding and HoneyMoon planning, etc.. I just haven't had the time to write. Mialyn is still growing like a weed:) This past week she started taking drop-in bottles, and anyone that knows how hard it was to get Mialyn to even take a bottle period after breaking her from breastfeeding knows that it is a BIG step!! I am so proud of her:) Also we went to Central to visit My mom, and Erik's mom and someone had dressed up as a bear to teach the little kids how to wash their hands:) Mialyn loved it! They called it "Scrubby Bear":) It was soo cute!
Fall has arrived here in Kentucky and it was super cold today! I went to buy my wedding gown, jewelry, and veil today and didn't dare take Mialyn because I was adraid she would get sick. By the way, the wedding has been moved up to August 7th:) I am super excited! We just booked our honeymoon this past weekend to the Mayan Riviera and I absolutely cannot wait for all of this to happen:) Erik is my dream come true and I am so lucky to have found him. I am soo stressed out with all the planning I still have to do. We have our church, the dress, jewelry, veil, etc., and we also have the caterer... It's going to be perfect:) but I could live in a box with Erik, and Mialyn and be happy:) Soo... :):):):):) Ahhh I LOVE IT!
I bought Mialyn a pair of baby gap snow boots and she is ALREADY growing out of them soo... I had to put them on her and take some pictures lol. I also had one of her Nurses from her pediatricians office come over tonight since she makes TONS of bows:) I bought her probably 7 or 8 new ones:) They are adorable!! She got two new Halloween ones that I cannot wait to put on her:) SOOO.. I am packing her Halloween outfits for Tenn. because it will be October this weekend lol.. believe it or not:) Here are some pictures.. I'll update everyone when we get home from Gatlinburg:)







3 comments:

  1. I love those boots.... sooo cute!!! I was wondering when you ewre going to update girl.. get on it! I need to ehar these wedding plans and all.. we will get together when you getback from TN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl she is too frikin BEAUTIFUL!!! Forreal though she is a doll baby! She is def. going to make one boy happy!!! ♥
    The boots are too cute.
    Gatilinburg is so awesome and beautiful, I'm excited bc this Nov. we are taking a mini vacation up there as well!!!

    Hope you can stop by my blog sometime! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.