Nothing much has been going on these past few days. School is keeping this Mommy busy busy and I can't wait until this semester is over! On a happier note - Erik is off ALL weekend:) Thank you Labor Day! I am sooo haaaappppyyyy! Mialyn is doing really well!!!! She is perfect! I love her so much:):) Today are her 4 month shots! She turns 4 months old tomorrow! I cannot believe it!!!! She is growing up way too fast! She is just too big for her britches! SOOOO smart and advanced! I love watching her do all these new things! Her new love? HER FEET! She loves them! She is always grabbing them since Daddy started the "Get Mialyn's toes" game! lol She loves her daddy!
Tommy and Andrea brought Gage over the night before last and she just LOVES Gage! They had fun playing, and both Daddy's took over to give us Mommy's a little break:) Here are some pictures!

More pictures to come of Mialyn's check up:) And how she does with her shots!
They grow up fast , don't they????
ReplyDeleteI hope she does good with her shots today!!! I love the picture of Erik and Tommy feeding!! lol
I Just Love Our Little Babies! and Mialyn is so advanced, she is so strong! We need to go get them Halloween costumes!
ReplyDelete