Yesterday was sooo warm! It was so odd to have such warm weather when it is almost DECEMBER! After I left the hospital yesterday Erik's mom and I headed to Wal-Mart to get all of our grocery shopping done for Thanksgiving dinner. I ended up buying and putting up a third Christmas tree in my house and I thought it looked so pretty! I haven't started on the downstairs decor yet because we are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house for Erik's family this year and we wanted it to still look fally! lol:) I went with a purple and gold, and the tree is at the top of our stair case and you can see it as you walk in. I love it:) I love the purple/brown/gold together and I thought about doing it on our big tree, but I wanted to stick with the more traditional colors and go with the green/red this year for Mialyn:) Here is the purple/gold one:)

Like I said, yesterday was INSANELY warm so after we left Wal-Mart we planned on taking Mialyn to play at the park. As soon as she got in the car though she fell asleep. Her little head was bobbing up and down and I just couldn't bare the though of waking that sweet little angel up! So Mialyn napped and Mamaw went home. It was still really warm whenever Erik got home, and Tommy and Andrea ended up coming over last night so we decided to take the kids to Central Park to check out all the Christmas lights:) Mialyn LOVED them! It was so fun and I was so happy we had such a nice night to enjoy it as a family with such good friends:)
Happy Tuesday!
Isn't this weather lovely, but crazy?! You're tree is very pretty, I cannot wait to see more of your decor.
ReplyDelete