Our Thanksgiving went wonderful:) We had Thanksgiving for Erik's side of the family at our house for the first time this year. It was so nice! I love having them around:) We are so blessed! I am so thankful for my in laws! After we got things cleaned up we headed over to my family's Thanksgiving at the cabin. I was already so full so all I ate was some cheese ball and crackers lol:) We loved getting to spend time with our families! We are all so busy all the time that it's hard to spend as much time as we would like to with everyone. We are so blessed to have such great families! I tried to get some pictures of Mialyn on Thanksgiving and these are all I could get! She was ALWAYS ON THE MOVE!
After Thanksgiving I really got in the Christmas spirit! I started putting out all my decorations, got a couple of Mialyn's presents wrapped, and even starting dressing Mialyn up in her Holiday outfits! She has some REALLY cute ones:)
Here is a few pictures of some decorations I put up, and a picture of our big Christmas tree downstairs! It turned out really pretty! I love the traditional red/green/white:) I hope everyone is having a great week! (All pictures taken with my iphone, hints the quality.)
Cute tree!! love it!
ReplyDeleteI really love her turkey dress! Who did the embroidery for it?
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas decorations are darling!