Monday, November 1, 2010

Picture Overload: Halloween 2010:)

We had a great weekend full of friends and family! Friday during my lunch I ran over to the mall really quickly to see if they had any costumes on sale for Mialyn. She had already been a ladybug twice and I knew they would have some cheap being as how everyone had already bought their costumes. I found this adorable butterfly costume at The Children's Place for $9.99:) It was so sweet! We spent all day Saturday with my parents and then went trick-or-treating Saturday evening:) Sunday Erik was off work for the first time in a month so I let him sleep in and his parents took Mialyn to church with them. We spent most of the day playing outside at Erik's parent's house. Riding the four wheeler, and jumping on the trampoline:) Sunday evening we went back over to my parents for a couple hours and then headed home. Today Mialyn and I went shopping with Annie and Gage for a few more things for Andrea and Tommy's wedding. We had lunch, and I ended up getting Mialyn some adorable zebra print decor at Hobby Lobby for her room. I wanted to incorporate something else in her room because it was just pink and white. It needed something to jazz it up:) The zebra print was a good option! I love it! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!














2 comments:

  1. What a cute butterfly!! I didn't even think to look at the children's place for costumes! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog...oh my gracious your little girl is beautiful!!!!
    Nice to 'meet' you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.