Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waking up to you:)

Mialyn,

 when I see that perfect smile in the morning it melts my heart every time! You are my world, my everything, my reason for living. I love being your mommy, and Daddy and I both love YOU more than anything in the entire world! You have a glow about you and you are always radiating everywhere you go. You amaze us more and more each day! You are so smart pretty girl:) We are so thankful to God for all of our blessings! BUT out of everything we could have ever wished for my precious baby, YOU are our favorite:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture! What a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I love that last sentence, my line to Charli B is always "you're my favorite girl in the world."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.