I have been so super busy with school this past week that I didn't get to do a post for Mialyn's 18 month Birthday! I cannot believe she is 18 months old already!!! Wow, TIME FLIES. Look at how BIG she is getting?!!! She is really becoming a "toddler." I cannot believe how smart and sweet she is. She is our pride and joy! She definitely has us wrapped around her finger, but we try not to let her know that;) She is really getting a temper on her, and entering into her "terrible twos" a little early lol:) I try to be stern but she is so cute she makes me laugh constantly. It's hard to discipline such a cute little angel! Right?
She is definitely our whole lives! She is still in a size four diaper, but I am getting ready to move her up to a size 5. She is wearing a size 5 in shoes, and anywhere from 18-24 months in clothes. Sometime a 2T in tops! She can still wear a 12-18 month in some things which is WONDERFUL because I can still put her in my FAVORITE brand MudPie... (Just not for too much longer). One of her Christmas dresses is MudPie and I LOVE IT. I am getting her pictures done on the 20th so I am hoping that it isn't too small. I haven't tried it on her but I think it will be okay with some leggings. It is ADORABLE.
Mialyn is talking up a storm and putting two-three words together at times. She still "babbles" A LOT but she is really picking up on her vocab and it is so sweet!!! She has started saying I love you, thank you, and please ALL the time now. It is the cutest thing! I love her so much! She melts my heart!!! This has been the BEST 18 months of our lives:)
Here are a few pictures of Mialyn's room via my iphone (bad quality) but we have been working on putting a few Zebra things in there to give it some "life" lol and it's turning out really cute!! It's hard to "theme" her room because she has so many Dora/Princess things and all sorta of toys but the zebra really brought out some of her wild personality. We still need curtains so I am trying to find some that I like.
(We are making the transition to a toddler bed this week. Wish us luck!)
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a really good one, and we are ready for the this one!!!!






Love all of the zebra in the room, too cute!!!!!!! Happy 18 months Mialyn, a little late! Can't believe our babies are toddlers!!!!
ReplyDeleteMialyn is really growing up! She is such a little beauty! I also love Mud Pie, I wish that they would may it bigger so that I could still squeeze CB into their outfits! ha. Charli's room is also decorated in zebra print, and I believe it is the exact some color!!! You may have seen pictures of her room before? Great minds think a like!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment on my blog the other day. Sorry it was has taken me a while to get around and tell you how much it means to me. Having friends no matter if they are real life or bloggy friends help so much more than we can ever imagine!