Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010 (Picture Overload.)

We had such an amazing Christmas! We are so blessed! We had Christmas Eve breakfast with my family, and Christmas eve dinner at Erik's grandma's:) Erik's parents stayed with us that night and Christmas day Erik's parents were here in the morning, and then later that evening my mom, dad and brother came over:) Mialyn became a pro and LOVED opening all the presents she got. We are so thankful for our loving family, and unconditional support when it comes to raising our baby girl:) Here are a few -out of order- pictures:) We had a great Holiday weekend!!!!!!
































By the way, I must brag on my hubby... I got tickets to see Kid Rock, and........


THIS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good job to your Hubby! Kid Rock has to be one amazing show. Love him! Mialyn's pink car, looks pretty amazing too! I'm glad to see that y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.