Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We woke up to SNOW....

....Sooo we had to go outside and see it falling from the sky! Happy Wednesday, and Happy DECEMBER:)


3 comments:

  1. Whenever I was heading to school this morning and see the flurries, I just loved it! Although, we didn't get anything I did like seeing them fall! Hopefully we will get more snow soon! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO CUTE! I love the snow flurries. We don't get snow in FL (obviously), but I'm always wishing I could get a few cute bundled up pics of my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I wish we would get a little show ahah! I hope you are doing well. I'm an offically back into the blogging world and have a lot of catching up to do! Hope to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.