I wanted to ask y'all for your prayers tonight. A few of you that follow LEA'S BLOG may have already read about a guy from our hometown and his horrible car accident. He is a wonderful guy with a great family, and I just wanted to ask you all to keep him in your prayers. He has been moved to GA and everyone says it's one of the BEST places to go. Please keep him and your family in your prayers. You can follow the blog on his recovery HERE. Another prayer chain I would like to start is for my late uncle's step daughter Shannon. She was in a terrible car accident and is currently in the hospital. They had to remove part of her skull due to swelling on her brain. Please keep her and her wonderful mother and the rest of the family in your prayers. Thanks guys!
Well today we woke up EARLY and got ready and headed to the doc. They put baby Gage on breathing treatments and Mialyn's cold didn't seem to be getting any better so I took her in case she may have developed RSV. It just wouldn't leave my mind. The Dr. assured me that it wasn't RSV and that most of the mucous was in her head and not her chest. He gave her some meds for that, and looked in her ears. DOUBLE INFECTION AGAIN. Horrible right? I thought we were over them. I HATE EAR INFECTIONS. I MORE THAN HATE the fact that I had no idea she had one? It scares me so much. If it wouldn't have been for her cold then I wouldn't have even known to take her. She acts just fine, and doesn't let it bother her. I have a strong baby girl!!! Please keep her in your prayers that these nast ear infections stay away from us!
Erik got Mialyn's kitchen together last night and she LOVES it. She plays with it so much! It's adorable! Christmas is finally coming down around here I am slowly getting everything put away! (The toys have taken over and there is nothing I can do about it lol!) Here are a few pictures of Mialyn playing with her new toys:) Happy hump day!!!!!







Praying for both of the families and for Mialyn. Hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeletePraying for all those mention and your daughter!
ReplyDeleteLove that pink car though! Cute!