Friday, December 17, 2010

Mialyn & Gage's Gift Exchange!

Annie and Tommy came up to our house and we had the babies their little gift exchange! It was so much fun watching them rip their presents open! Mialyn opened hers and said "YAY!" and Gage said "TRUCK!" lol:) Last year they were so little when we did their gift exchange...








So small and such sweet little babies, huh? I can't believe how big they have gotten in just a year!!! It seems so unreal to me to watch them actually open their presents by themselves, and see that smile on their face! They are so precious!!!




Gage got 3 Choo Choo movies, and a Chuck the Talking Truck from Mialyn, and Mialyn got a bow, a movie, and a shopping cart from Gagey:) SUCH FUN!!!! Mialyn is not quite the little "Sharing Queen" but we will save that for a whole different post! lol:) Needless to say they did have fun, and we love Gagey so much!!!!




Annie and Gage spent the whole day with us today and we went and had Mexican for lunch:) It is our FAVORITE! We attempted the mall and turned right around when we seen the crowd. It was CHAOS. Mialyn and I are going shopping with my parents tomorrow and I already know it's going to be a MAD HOUSE:) I kind of enjoy it though, especially when Nana and Papaw are there to help me out a little:) lol!





Tonight we have just been relaxing, wrapping presents, and playing with Daddy! We love when he is home with us!!!!!!


We hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think gift exchanging with little friends is so cute. We do this with our besties as well! That last picture of Mialyn is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.