We had a pretty good weekend! Friday night we stayed in and watched Princess Kai-Lan with Mialyn and went to bed early. Erik worked on Saturday so Mialyn and I spent all day in Huntington with my parents Christmas shopping. We had lunch around 12:00 and then headed to the mall. We got home around 6:30 and then Mialyn didn't want my parents to leave so she went with them to Wal-Mart and Erik and I got our things packed to stay the night with them that night. We had EVERY intention of waking up and going to church to see Erik's parents sing in the Christmas Cantata but boy did things change. Backing up to Friday morning... I was starting to feel very miserable. I could barely breathe and I was starting to lose my voice. I dealt with it and got some medicine on Saturday and that seemed to help for a little bit. I took some night time Saturday night and finally fell asleep. I felt like in the past couple of days I hadn't got ANY sleep. No sooner than I fell asleep Mialyn started screaming and crying and WAS NOT going to sleep. Erik said her hands and feet felt like fire. I was convinced she didn't have a fever but I didn't want to chance it, so I gave her some tylenol and Erik took her to the couch to watch cartoons at 1 in the morning. When I noticed she was drifting off I picked her up and put her back in bed with me (Erik was asleep on the couch, ha!). She ended up finally falling asleep around 3, and by that time I was so sick I just knew she was catching what I had. Sunday morning I woke up and could barely keep my eyes open. I barely had a voice, and I felt like aljegu95u928y38qy4823yr83u9qiuriep13-190839489W5U9Q#()$(*%(&^#&*Y@@I@)UD FHUYW*Y*@(!@(!!! if that is possible? Mialyn was coughing too and I just knew we weren't going to make it to church. When we finally all got around to getting showers and getting motivated we went over to Erik's parents. We spent a little time with them and then we headed home. Erik and I wrapped presents while Mialyn napped and then we all just layed around the rest of the night. This morning I was supposed to take Mialyn to another day care but we are both messes and didn't want to chance infecting anyone else to we stayed home. The lady was super nice and said she would hold Mialyn's spot as long as we needed her to. We have been relaxing today and just spending time together watching cartoons and being lazy!!!! I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying all the Christmas shows on tv like we are:)
Here is a sweet video of my baby girl saying her first little prayer. I love her so much, she is such a blessing!!! You can tell her in little voice she has a cold, but she is still in good spirits!
How stinking sweet! Perfect timing on getting her to say " I love you Jesus" while she is butt naked in the tub! haha! jk.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel on the not being able to breath and loosing your voice. This Kentucky weather is killing me. I sound like a man, which is not good for my already low voice while I'm dispatching! Have a wonderful week and Merry Christmas!