Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Lazy Day at the Silvey Household ---

Today I have done nothing but clean clean clean and enjoyed relaxing with my favorite little girl:):) I am dreading going back to school so much because I love every moment with little Mialyn Reese. She is growing so much - I seriously cannot believe it. She makes me cry every day when she does something new. I love seeing her go through all these changes. She is a doll and my whole heart!!! Daddy is at work and won't be home until 8:00 tonight which I DESPISE but that's how life goes I guess. I can't wait to see him. I love spending time with him and here lately we haven't got much.
I absolutely cannot wait to get out of school so that way Erik can get a different job or just take a few days off to himself. I know he is so tiiiirrrreeeeddddd... he barely has time for anything. I worry about him sometimes because I know he is running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to please everyone on the job. It must be so hard. I admire him so much. He is amazing and does so much for us.
Well Mialyn just woke up from a nap and wants to eat:) and then later Mialyn and I are going to Portsmouth with Alisha and Paytain:):):):) He is doing sooo good!
More to come...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.