Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Horrible Circumstances -- but a HAPPY family:)

Sorry I haven't posted these past couples days! We were a little busy up in Ohio. Have I ever mentioned that I have the BIGGEST family in the whole world? Well - I do! lol. Luckily I also have the best!!! Erik, Mialyn, and I followed my parents up Saturday night I believe it was to Toledo to visit my Uncle Ronnie in the hospital. The doctors determined he had a massive heart attack, and he also has an aneurism in his heart. He has had one stint put in, and in a month from now he has to have another. Only 50% of his heart is working but they told him he could eventually get it back. He is feeling so much better though now and they are sending him home tomorrow! He has to continue to give himself shots, and he will be on blood thinners for the rest of his life due to the aneurism. As horrible as it all sounds my family ALWAYS stays positive and we are ALL hoping for the best so please continue to keep praying:) Your prayers have already helped so much. Our God is wonderful isn't he? On a happier note EVERYONE loved seeing little Mialyn and she was SUCH a good baby this past weekend! I am so lucky to have her in my life. I would die without my little princess! And as horrible as the situation was Erik needed the time off work.

You know my friend Andrea that I posted about starting a new blog? Well SHE GOT BAPTIZED this weekend too! I hate that I missed it but she said it was so amazing. So Congratulations Andrea!!!!! I also remember that feeling and it is unbelievable!

While we were bored in the hospital Erik and I also ordered Mialyn another boutqie outfit with her name on it. I am addicted to Etsy...seriously, I have a problem! lol.. But anything for my baby! Here are a few pictures of this past weekend:)


Not even a fourth of us...

Mialyn and I at the hospital

Sleepy Daddy and Mialyn Reese


Uncle Ronnie and Mialyn


My blue eyed baby girl:)

4 comments:

  1. Well after freaking out a little when you told me about the swine flu crap, Im ok now lol, Im happy that your uncle is doing better! I Love you guys very much! And I miss my beautiful little neice! give her kisses for me! On the up side, Tommy is off this weekend, and wants to go to TN lol, he says he needs a break, and wants another couple to go, if Erik's off Id love for you guys to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your uncle is doing much!! Prayers really do work!! I didn't know Andrea got baptized, yay!! Mialyn looks so big in that picture of you holding her on your hip awww.. I wil be down one day this week, promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That piccie of her and her uncle is adorable!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I haven't been by your blog lately! I'm very happy to see that your Uncle is doing better! In the last picture, he looks to be in great spirits, which is wonderful! Having a huge family is always a such a blessing! Congrats to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.