Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Little Girl ROLLED ALL THE WAY OVER TODAY!!!!!


I can't believe my little girl is growing up soooo fast! I always blog about it but it seems like every day that goes by she is doing something new!!!!!! I love my precious little princess sooooo much. She definitely hasn't been in the best mood lately though! She is going through the stage where she wears herself out soo bad and won't fall asleep won't take her bottle and gets herself so worked up! She is soo cute and perfect but definitely does WHATEVER she wants to do!

On a MUCH more upsetting note Mommy starts school MONDAY. How horrible does that sound? I despise school, and I despise being forced to leave my precious little girl at home two mornings out of the week:( Okay, so I know it's not that much time away from her... but we are BEST FRIENDS. She is my whole life. We are ALWAYS together, so honestly... I won't be lying when I say I am going to be LOST without her. I would love to be a stay at home Mom for the rest of my life lol.. but of course, I do want a career and I can't wait to graduate, I just wish Mialyn could come with me and sit on my lap:)

We had SO many visitors today. I haven't had that many in one day since Mialyn came home from the hospital. I got absolutely nothing done that I needed to but that's okay! Mom, Dad, Mamaw Joyce, Kayla and Amber all came over:) Mialyn loves her family so much and just smiles and laughs with them. It's really cute. She is moving all around and kicking and laughing so much more now and it's ADORABLE. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I really do not know how I lived without her. I really don't.

Erik may have Sunday off this week and that would be so GREAT. I am hoping it works out like that! If so - we definitely need to take the day and just rest and hang around the house. With school starting Monday I am not going to have time for ANYTHING. When I am not there I am going to be working on my three online classes, and I just really want to enjoy some time with my cute little family.

Tomorrow night I will be spending the night with my Erik in Huntington and I am so excied! I am going to miss my little princess! She is staying the night with her Mamaw and Papaw Silvey! They love her so much and they really haven't got to see her as much since school has started back. So, it's going to be really good for them! Mialyn loves them so much!

Well, my pretty little diva is laying with me in bed and we are ready to crash with Dada! So.. I'll leave you with a little picture taken JUST NOW! Don't you just love her? :):)



OH, and did I mention I priced my wedding dress yesterday? Perfect dress, perfect price range, perfect everything! I am SOOO excited! I can't wait to get it! It's beautiful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.