Oh my goodness! What a fun weekend:):) Friday night all of us girls went out with our guys and it was a BLAST. I love all of our friend time! It was so much fun:) Saturday night Erik and I spent the night on an adventure for Mialyn's formula. NO ONE carries it! We had to go all the way to Ashland to Wal Mart. I couldn't believe it. But anything for my special girl! Sunday was a complete blast! Erik was off work so we all headed up to Sue and Bub's and had a cook out and went swimming:) It was so much fun!!!!!
Today I started school again and I can already tell it's going to be a tough semester but it's worth it to give my baby girl more and more:) I want her to have everything she could ever need and want! She is a princess ya know?:):)
Here are a few fun pictures from this past weekend!
All of us swimming:)
She loves covering her face
She fell asleep in her crib for the first time!
ADORABLE:)

Mialyn and Gage eating their hands!
so cute! what formula is she on?? I tried to give Brody some the other night cause he is biting so bad now and he absolutly REFUSED!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete