Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Nothing takes my breath away, like my front porch looking in.."


Hello:) My little girl is still asleep and I am up and getting ready for church! I thought I would blog a little bit while I had the spare time. Everything is going wonderful:) My uncle got to go home from the hospital and they told him he may be able to return to work in a month which is awesome:) Erik is officially OFF next weekend:) Thank you labor day! And of course Mialyn is still growing like a weed every single day! She is going to be turning 4 months this coming week! Can you believe it? I feel like I just had her yesterday. It's amazing!
Yesterday we went and visited Nana and Uncle Randy and had so much fun! She loves them so much!!!!!!!!!! Papaw was at work but he will be over Monday to see her! Then I took her over to Mamaw and Papaw Silvey's and we met Daddy there and had dinner. All in all it's been a pretty good weekend! I am even ahead in all my online classes so whenever Erik is home I get to spend the time with my pretty princess and him relaxing:) I love it! Anyway, nothing too exciting! Here are a few pictures!!




1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.