Thursday, August 20, 2009

BABY SHOWER!

This week Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show us your life -- Baby Showers!" I thought I would share some pictures and some ideas from mine. I had the best baby shower ever:) I loved it! I never imagined that many people would come and I was so overwhelmed with all the stuff we ended up getting that I didn't even think I would have room for it all! I had a blast:)


Here is a picture of Mialyn's nursery in the process. I have no finished pictures uploaded:(
The reason I post this is because every piece you see here including the curtains
and the wall hanging you can't really see, and a hamper were all included for 199.99! We
had awesome luck with BabyBeddingTown ! They have some wonderful deals!



This Bag is wonderful! My BEST FRIEND:) You definitely need a HUGE bag! It's a must! I found this on http://PreppyMonogrammedGifts.com for s STEAL!I bought my friend Andrea one for her shower and stuffed it full of gifts! It was a GREAT idea!


Definitely have someone writing down EVERY gift. Thank you cards are hard to send out if you don't! lol


Erik's Grandma actually made this! It says Mialyn on the little pink label, and then "Daddy's Diaper Duty Device" at the bottom. SO CUTE! It was stuffed full of hilarious things for Erik!

Our cake was a shock! We had no idea our maternity picture would be on it! Erik's Mom called the photographer and got her to release the picture before we had even bought them:) If you look close the little thought bubble has Mialyn's 4D ultrasound picture in it! I loved it!




Along with all those neat things we played so many fun games! My favorite especially was the "Guess the name of the Animal's babies.." You know that a deer's baby is a fawn and a few other easy ones... but it gets hard when you are timed and are getting animals like Kangaroo, etc... FUN TIMES:)

I had the BEST baby shower anyone could EVER ask for! Thank you Mom and Sue for throwing such a party!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.