Thursday, August 27, 2009

Social Butterfly:)

My little girl is a Social Butterfly. Everyone loves her and wants to hold her and by gosh she just does not care:) She will go with anybody! (Not sure that's a good thing.) She is SUCH a WONDERFUL baby!!!!! I love my little girl;) Today Mialyn and I went and visited Nana at school and then went to a baby shower with her afterward! We also went out to eat with my brother to the place I used to work and they just couldn't keep their hands off her either! Especially my old boss Barb:) Mialyn is such an angel! She will be 4 months old on the fourth! Goodness...time is FLYING! I love you baby girl:)









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that outfit!! Oh my goodness, that makes me miss Charli Beth being that small! How adorable! I also love your bassinet!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.