Hey guys:) It's been about a week and I just haven't had much time to blog. It's definitely fall here in Kentucky and it just seems to keep getting colder and colder wayyyy too fast. I love fall, it's so pretty! Especially in these hills but cold weather and a baby doesn't mix. I hate taking Mialyn anywhere when it's cold!!! I am so scared she will get an ear ache or something. Not to mention it's definitely flu season and I would just die if my little one got sick in any way.
This past weekend we went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and had SOO much fun:) Mialyn loved looking at everything and taking in all the new scenery! I really can't wait to take her to NY. I know she is a little young but her eyes just wonder and she has soooo much fun looking at lights, etc. that I think she would have a BLAST! While in Gatlinburg we stayed in an AMAZING cabin in the mountains! It was gorgeous:) To tell you the truth I could have just sat right there the whole time and been content! It was definitely Heaven and SOO peaceful! I just loved it:) Mialyn did soo good! I seriously do not think she fussed one time! She just smiled and laughed:) I love her to pieces! We shopped 'til we dropped at the outlet malls and Mialyn ended up having over 25 outfits, and then some! We also found some ADORABLE Nikes that of course she HAD to have! lol and Erik ended up buying me a new Coach Zoe in dark brown:) I LOVE IT! We walked the strip in Gatlinburg and shopped there too, hit up Hard Rock, and rode the Sky lift! I didn't DARE take Mialyn on it though. She is just too little for that.. but needless to say it was a PERFECT mini vacation that was MUCH needed. We took Mialyn to build-a-bear for her 5 month birthday and adopted her the cutest little lamb! We named it Sadie* and she LOOOVVVEEESSS it! It's little heart blinks, and Daddy made a wish before they stuck it in. It was sooo cute! And of course, he wouldn't tell me what he wished for lol. But I am sure it was something special:):) All in all we had a blast! And I cannot wait to go back!!!
On another note, Mialyn is now taking baths in our bath tub! I can't believe it. She was just getting too big for her "baby" bath tub so we had to get her something that was up to par for her and she just loves it! She kicks and splashes and has so much fun! I can't believe how big she is getting! It's amazing:) She has recently started really reaching for things and her new favorite toy is CHIP BAGS! Anything that makes noise! She will just sit there and play forever! She is too cute:):)
Well she is just now waking up:) But I have tons more to update on! I'll probably post again later tonight:) Take care! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY TOMORROW:):):)
These pictures are adorable! I'm in love with this Kentucky weather too! Although, it is a bit cold for a fall?! We are heading to Gatlinburg next week. I cannot wait to see if the leaves are changing and how beautiful it will be. By the looks of your pictures, it looks like you had a perfect time. I love all of Mialyn bow's!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a lot of fun!! Were going the first weekend of december and I cant wait!! I really can't wait to hit the coach outlet:) haha.. Milayn is just precious.. I can't believe she is already taking big girl baths!! Make me a promise.. Please keep all of Mialyns clothes and hair bows so I can bow them for that little girl I may have one day :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a beautiful family you have girly! She is just gorgeoas!!! I love her hair bows, soo cute! I'm glad ya'll had a great vacation! I can't wait for our mini vac. in Nov! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteMy little guy had the same bathtub, there so cute to see them sitting up in there own bathtubs!