Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo, today is Thursday! My MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY:):):) Sooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOMMY IN THE WHOLLLLEEE WORLD:):):) Erik is off the rest of the weekend! YAY:) As you can see I had to change the look of my blog. It's still kind of summery, but oh well:) The strawberries were just getting old. I am addicted to change:) lol...plus it is a rainy mess outside and I am just bored! Mialyn is napping. Nana and Papaw watched her today while my friend Lea and I had CPR/First Aid training in Greenup and she was wore out when I got home:) She is at that stage where she just plays and plays until she can barely hold her eyes open!!!! She is soo adorable though:) and I missed her SOOOO much!!!!! Saturday we are heading up close to Charleston, West Virginia so I can help Erik's mommy get ready for the Military Ball:) It's going to be very exciting for her! Her dress is amazing! I will definitely post pictures:) Well, I really don't have much to post about. I am SOOO ready for Erik to be home with Mialyn and I so we can just relax and enjoy each other's company:) OOHHH and we also ordered Mialyn's Halloween costume! It's adorable:)



ALSO, I need help picking out a high chair! I am thinking about this one... It's called a Chicco Polly High Chair:) Leave me some comments and let me know if you have owned a Chicco brand, or what high chair you recommend. I also LOVE the Precious Planet one because it has the toys on it... BUT I think it could be too boyish:(





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    I am in love with the costume, that is just to adorable! I love all of the costumes for that age. I've never owned a chicco brand so I cannot comment on how great they are, but they are all very cute! We only owned the high chair/boosters that connect to a regular chair so that she could grow with it. She still uses it sometimes whenever we are actually able to sit together at the table! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl.. I had fun today.. haha I cannot get over all of her animals Timmy couldnt believe it.. he said she was making it up..haha
    I love Mialyns costume!! I need to order Brodys but the one I really want is 50.00!!!! I want a puppy dog or teddy bear! I love your new layout:)

    We have the chicco polly highchair and I would reccomend it 100% Brody loves it.. he even loves to just sit and play in it.. I love that pattern too! Come up and try ours out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.