HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY:)
Happy birthday to my Dad today:) He is 45! Such a young papaw, but one of the BEST ever! Today we spent the day with him, Nana, and Mialyn's great grandma and grandpa Bloomfield, and a few of my aunt and uncles:) and Mialyn's little cousin Chloe Belle:) We had Ham, Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and cake and ice cream for dessert:):) Then we came home and had hamburgers with Mamaw and Papaw Silvey (Erik's parents.) Now we are just relaxing and spending time with our baby girl:):) Wednesday Alisha and I spent some time together and then headed over to Andrea and Tommy's to give Andrea her birthday present:) Paytain and Mialyn had a little photo shoot here with my camera lol because they are just too darn cute together:) Thursday Erik and I FINALLY went grocery shopping thank the lord lol, and Friday night we ended going up to Huntington and eating at a GREAT place with our friends Larry, Amanda, and Alisha. It's called Franky D's, and if you have never been there I highly recommend it and I definitely recommend the Crab and Mushroom Ravioli:) I haven't stopped craving it ever since lol :) Saturday I spent a little while at Andrea's while Mialyn slept and Erik took our pool down and got it ready to move up here. We had a busy little weekend.

Mialyn is seriously going to crawl ANY day now. It is amazing:) I cannot wait! It is so cute watching her push up and she will just leap like a little frog:) She is learning!!!! It is adorable!!! She is waving all the time now and she is really starting to love all her toys!!!!! My parents got her a new toy ball that rolls around by itself in the floor and she is VERY entertained by it. It's really fun to watch her! And Uncle Bubba (My brother) bought her a V-Tech bear and she just sits and laughs at it! She is really starting to become aware of EVERYTHING. She's smart already and growing up waaaayyy too quick:( I love her more than anything in the whole world!
Mamaw Sue (Erik's Mom) painted her her FIRST pumpkin ever:):) She just stared at it and

touched it lol... I can't wait until Trick-or-Treat when she gets to see all the kids dressed up in their costumes and all the decorations! She will just love it!
We are getting her Baptized November the 8th. I cannot wait:) I want my baby girl to do everything the right way and live happily, and know that God is so amazing, forgiving, loving, and perfect:) Everyone is invited!!!!!!!
Mialyn and Chloe:)
Mialyn being adorable:)

Happy Birthday to your dad!!
ReplyDeleteMialyn is just too cute.. can't wait to see her tomorrow!! I can't believe she is so close to crawling!! They grow up too fast!! Paytain is adorable too!!!!