This past weekend we made a trip to Huntington on Friday and picked up Mialyn Mamaw and Papaw Silvey and went out to eat in Pullman Square at Uno's:) It was pretty good! We had a lot of fun!! On the way home we stopped at Big Sandy and bought Mialyn a new big screen TV for our other living room because our den stays cold in the winter because of the hardwood floors. She really likes the Wonder Pets and the Backyardigans:) It's so cute!!! Then Friday night we stayed at home and Aunt Andrea, and Uncle Tommy came over and brought us a pizza:) and then Alisha came over and we spent time with her and Paytain. Saturday we spent time with Great Mamaw Joyce, aunt Kellie, and Uncle Ray, and then headed out to see my mom and dad. After that we went over to our friends Beth and Jeremy's for Chili and Potato soup and just had some relaxation time with them and their daughter Hallee:) Beth is pregnant and due in February. I cannot wait to meet Miss Reagan Presley:) Sunday we headed to church and then out for lunch at a local restaurant called Kenny's with the family, Andrea, Tommy, and little Gage. Then we spent the day at Mamaw and Papaw Silvey's:) I studied and Erik worked on his four wheelers. So, we had a pretty good weekend:) Yesterday Alisha and I took the babies over to Chickie Monkey's in Morehead. It's a little baby boutique store and they had the CUTEST things. I bought Mialyn a new diaper bag that was MUCH needed. Both of her monogrammed diaper bags just didn't have enough compartments and were always so unorganized. This one is MUCH better. It is a Kalencom bag:) It came with a changing pad, bottle holder, and accessory bag. If you haven't seen this brand, I must BEG of you to check out their website! They have the cutest patterns, and designs and aren't that expensive! I love it:) I also bought Mialyn four new winter hats that she really needed, and then we headed to Wal-Mart and bought some necessities. We bought her some Baby Mum Mum rice cakes and she LOVES them. I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! Last night Erik, Mialyn, and I just spent time relaxing and watching Mialyn push up on ALL FOURS! She is about to crawl and I cannot believe it! We recorded it on camera for almost an hour! She is just sooo cute:):) WEDNESDAY is Andrea's birthday:):) She will be 21! We have some fun surprises for her this weekend and I can't wait! Trick or treat is also something I am looking forward to! I can't wait to see my "Little Lamb":) It's going to be adorable! Here are a few pictures of my pretty princess!!!!
.jpg)
I love that last picture of her in her blue jeans, too cute!! where did you get that shirt from? I love it! Love the new diaper bag!! Mum Mums are brody's best friend..lol
ReplyDeletecome see us!!
Mialyn's shirt is so adorable! She looks so big sitting in that high chair, she'll be crawling and going everywhere before you know it! Better be ready girl! The new diaper bag is adorable! Oh, you and the lady in that picture look a lot alike to me. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWednesday is my birthday, lol and why won't you guys tell me about these fun surprises? I'm gonna have to get Gage some mum-mums, I can not believe she pushed up on all 4's Gage will push up on his arms and scoot himself but he won't push his legs up, he's a lazy boy, lol. I Love You Guys Vey Much!
ReplyDeletelol Paige - that's Erik's mommy:)
ReplyDeleteSorry Annie I knew it was the 21st! I just got my week day mixed up lol
Gosh girl she is just too cute! I love the new layout, (I'm late posting check my blog out). Your family is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete