Monday, October 12, 2009

Military Ball Weekend, and Trip to Great Grandma Bloomfield's:)

Hey everyone:) This past weekend was a lot of fun! Friday night we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone and celebrated a friend's birthday and Erik and I had a few people come over afterward to hang out and socialize. Saturday we got up early, ran a few errands, and then headed up to West Virginia so I could help Erik's Mom get ready for the big military ball:) I did her hair and make-up, and helped her with her dress. It was actually a lot of fun:) I really enjoyed it. They said they had a blast and Sue got a lot of compliments on her hair, make-up, and dress. Then Sunday morning we went out to visit my grandma and grandpa and a few of my aunts and uncles out Laurel and Mialyn was a hit:) AS USUAL:):) I love my big family! It is soo much fun!!!! My little girl is so amazing:) She is waving hi now! If you say "Hi Mialyn!" She will hold her hand up and wave!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!!! I guess here pretty soon she will be able to actually say the word "HI" and that is going to blow my mind!!!! She is just soo perfect!!!!
In other news, we bought the high chair. The one I posted about last week! I love the pattern and everything. I just think it is too cute! In the store it is 150 dollars and we ended up winning it brand new still in the box off of Ebay for 72.00! I was so excited!!! It should be here any day now and I can't wait to try it out!!! My friend Lea said she has the same brand/different pattern and little Brody loves it! So I hope Mialyn really enjoys it also! I think we will probably buy one that straps to the table, or the seat too just to pack around with us because Mialyn isn't really sitting up too well in the resteraunt high chairs, even with her cover on it.. but we will see! Plus, Andrea is making me a germaphobe lately about the Swine flu so it freaks me out! I have been hand sanitizing like crazy! I even pack little germ x wipes in my diaper bag lol.. I guess that is what I am supposed to do though lol.
School is officially back on this week and I really thought I was going to fall asleep in class today. I just was NOT ready for it and I missed Mialyn SOOO much! I cannot wait for my next break already! I love my precious baby girl!
We also received a bit of sad news... we are going to have to change our wedding date again! Erik's dad (who cannot help it at all) got called by the Navy to go stay in tents that entire week in Williamsburg, and Erik and I WILL NOT get married without our parents there... sooo, we have to move it up again. We still have some talking to do about it, so I will let everyone know where that's going.. Just pray about it for us. It feels like EVERYONE is getting married and there is just no time nor date to please everyone. It is getting stressful but I know God will work it out!
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend!



Don't worry! We were in my granny's driveway! lol











1 comment:

  1. Sue looks sooo pretty!!! You did great on her hair and makeup and I love her dress!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.