Thursday, October 15, 2009

Late Night, Sick Momma & New High Chair

It is kind of late, almost 11:00 to be exact. Erik is still not home from work. He worked 16 hours today and I can't even imagine how beat he is. He woke up at 3:50 this morning, and still hasn't made it home. He works so hard. I love him so much:) He is the man of my dreams. He is so perfect! I can't wait to marry him:) Mialyn and I missed him like CRAZY today. We made a trip to WalMart earlier with Paytain Ryder, and Alisha because we were so bored. I ended up getting extremely sick and throwing up quite a few times. I am feeling a little better, but I am just really tingly, and weak feeling. I know it's not the flu or anything, but I am honestly blaming my MIRENA. I knew I shouldn't have gotten it. And for you girls only out there - I have yet to have a REAL period since I've gotten it. I cramp horribly bad, and I can't lose wait. I just HATE it. Not to mention it causes pregnancy in your tubes and I really hadn't researched it enough. I am the only one to take blame for it, but come on... why is it even out there? I am getting it taken out as soon as my doctor can get me in. I am just fed up with it.
On a happier note -- MIALYN'S HIGH CHAIR CAME TODAY! It was on my front porch when I got home from WalMart. So, being as how I was home by myself I folded some laundry and decided to put that thing together! I did it all by myself!! (Ok, so it wasn't that hard) but I am extremely proud I took the initiative lol:) Tomorrow is a MUCH needed start to the weekend and I can't wait to have Erik and Mialyn all to myself:) I love our family time, and I LOVE seeing Mialyn with her Daddy! We planned on going to Mt. Sterling for Court Days this weekend but it will probably not happen seeing as how it has suddenly became WINTER here in Kentucky! Hopefully by Sunday it starts warming up, and if it is still going on we will head over there after church. If not, I'd really like to go to Lexington this weekend just to get away and spend some time with Erik and Mialyn shopping, eating (what we do best). I wish everyone a WONDERFUL weekend.

Please Pray for Terrence Smith. A senior member of the Lewis County High School basketball team. He is one of their best players! He was in a bad car accident. I do not know all the details but Erik's Mom and Dad have been at the hospital in Huntington all day worried to death and are headed back up there tomorrow morning. He has a broken neck, and I am not sure of any other injuries. He is lucky to not be paralyzed the doctor said. So, please pray for him and for Erik's dad, Coach Bub Silvey. He is very upset and worried. Thanks guys!






3 comments:

  1. First of all I hope that you are feeling LOTS better! It seems that a lot of flu and other things are going around in Kentucky. I actually had the Mirena also after I had Charli Beth and I had it taken out about 6 months later. It was awful. Birth control is horrible for my body I assume though. With the Mirena I cramped really bad in my lower back, (like back labor) and it was awful. I love the high chair that you got for your baby girl! It's adorable! Hope you have a wonderful week and I'll be praying for the basketball player!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany... seriously, get that thing taken out. I never had periods, I put on about 15 pounds and I miscarried in January because I got pregnant with it in. It was the most depressing time in my life. I was so, so sad. It was a terrible experience for me. I don't suggest it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Love it! I'm sorry you are not feeling all that well. I haven't tried that, but I believer you. I hope everything's okay, and if you are preggers we'll pray for you!

    PS, I hate taking the pill everyday! :/
    Have you tried Novaring? I think that's what it's called.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.