
So... PAIGE has been doing this every Wednesday and I couldn't help myself! It looks sooo fun:) And reading everyone's is very entertaining!!!!! So here it is...
This week it is IPOD/CD edition!!!!
Sooo.. what is in my IPOD/CD player? Here are just a few of my favorites... but I have TONS, and different varieties you wouldn't believe!!!
1.)Braid Paisley
2.)Fiona Apple
3.)Adele
4.)Drake
5.)Eric Church
6.)Luke Bryan
7.)Dierks Bentley
8.)Alanis Morrisette
9.)Circa Survive
10.)Nursery Rhymes:)


I'm so jealous of all the Momma's w/ the ipods! LOL. I guess this can go on my Wednesday Wish List for next week? I love Brad Paisley and Luke Bryan has become one of my favorites over the last year. I wish sometimes that I didn't listen to all country music (I know it makes me look competely redneck) but Charli Beth won't have anything but that. If I turn it, she says eww I don't like that sound. haha. See what your in for =)
ReplyDelete