Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's start with Thursday...

I am a little behind! Thursday we got A LOT of snow... I MEAN A LOT. Alisha and Paytain got snowed in here with us and we had a fun time:) Erik got home safe from work and I was thanking God because the roads were HORRIBLE. Friday we went over to our friend's Beth and Jeremy's so the guys could all go sleigh riding while us girls hung out and talked about babies, weddings, and all girl things lol.. Mialyn took a pretty good nap over there and she had fun playing with Hallee for a little bit. Saturday my parents watched Mialyn while Erik and I went to the UK game and we had a lot of fun but we missed our little angel so much! Whenever we got back to my mom's to pick her up we just decided to stay the night there since it was sooo cold outside and it was Mialyn's bedtime anyway. Sunday we stayed at Mom's for breakfast and lunch and then headed home to relax, eat dinner, and spend some time with our girl before the week started. Which brings me to yesterday.... MY FIRST DAY OF NURSING SCHOOL. I was not wanting to leave Mialyn AT ALL but it went way better than expected. We weren't gone for too long since all we did was go over the syllabus. Lea and I stopped and had lunch and went to Hobby Lobby, and the scrub store and then headed home. We were home by 12:30... so that was a blessing. Andrea brought Gage over whenever I got home to see us for a little bit and then whenever they left Mialyn and I took a nap, cooked Daddy dinner, and then spent the rest of the night playing and relaxing. I don't have school on Tuesdays until about the last six weeks of class so I am SOOO happy about that! I don't have to leave my girl:) So today Mialyn and I are sticking around the house and Alisha is going to stop by with Pay Pay here in a little while to visit. Tomorrow it is back to school for some wonderful PHARMACOLOGY:( blaahh.... oh well, I am going to embrace it and enjoy it while I can before I have to start a "big girl" job next year!

By the way MIALYN STARTED PATTY CAKING THIS PAST WEEKEND:) SOOO cute;) Here is the video!






5 comments:

  1. Mialyn Reese Cup, you are a doll!! I Love You SOO Much!!
    Brit, you look so pretty at the game :) Love You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally getting to come check your blog out. Oh my goodness Mialyn is so adorable! Yeah for patty cake. Everyday is something new from now on and it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! First day of nursing school:)

    Oh your baby is sooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you a suprise on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.