1.) I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CHEW LOUD AND SMACK WHEN THE EAT. This drives me crazy:) I get on Erik all the time because he is the WORST! Drives me nuts!
2.) I HATE when Mialyn is crying! I'll do anything I can to get her to stop. I wish I could read her cute little mind and make everything better!
3.) I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DRENCH THEIR FOOD IN KETCHUP! I hate Ketchup! It's nasty and it just smells HORRIBLE! Seriously people... if you HAVE to use Ketchup, GO LIGHT... and avoid licking it off your fingers... YUCK!
4.) I HATE when people ask others "When are you due?" or "Is it a boy or a girl?" It makes you look like an idiot especially when that person ISN'T pregnant .... or there is a BIG bow in your child's hair!
5.) I HATE the TOPIX website! I think that website should drop off the face of the earth! Seriously... do people not have anything better to do other than type/read about people and half the stuff isn't even true? It's the most horrible, degrading, immature website on this planet!
6.) I HATE WHEN PEOPLE (females) wear jeans that are waaayyy too tight! You would look smaller, and more in shape if you would just wear the next size up! It will get rid of your love handles, PROMISE.
7.) I HATE when I am trying to have a conversation and whoever I am talking to interupts me every five seconds because their phone will not stop going off! Drives me insane!
8.) I HATE BIRDS. ALL BIRDS. There are NO pretty birds! They are dirty, and carry disease. I hate THEM!
9.) I hate that almost every brand makes their shirts TOO SHORT. Look, I have a long upper body! Someone make a cute shirt that I don't HAVE to wear a cami under!
10.) I hate when parents yell and jerk their kids in public! If you would teach your children how to act at home, they wouldn't be acting that way in front of others!!!!
There you have it! Join in on the fun!!!!!!!
so funny! I agree!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing! =)
My number one pet peeve is mouth noises too! My in-laws are HOOOOOORRIBLE! Love them to death, but when they come over for dinner all I can do is take deep breaths and know that they'll ultimately leave ;-)
ReplyDeleteI also HATE bad parenting... if they act that way in public, what happens behind closed doors? :-( There are so many more deserving families out there, breaks my heart!
This was a fun post, hope you're having a great day :-)
Love your list!!!
ReplyDeletePlease don't be mad if I ever chew loudly.. this is a bad habit and Timmy gets on to me all the time..lol!!!
I am with you on the pants thing too!! Also the longer shirt thing I don't even have a long torso but I like long shirts!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I'm with you on parents that act like that in public makes me sad:(
Oh my, you're list is PERFECT. I hate smacking mouths and topix SOOOOO much. It is AWFUL! Topix should be shut down..ugh I'll shut up about that now. haha! But I am so with you on the parents thing too. If that is the way parents act in public, I hate to see how they are at home. Very sad!
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing b/c I agree totally!
The yelling in public is not.cool.
How awful.
When I was little -all my Mom had to do was give us "The Look". We knew we were in trouble.
#1 is my most pet peeve as well. I totally agree on #7, & can't stand it when mom's do the same in public.
ReplyDelete