Monday, January 4, 2010

So much to blog about....

First of all... MY LITTLE GIRL IS 8 MONTHS OLD TODAY! I cannot believe it! On May 4th she will be turning ONE! Mialyn, you are Mommy and Daddy's pride and joy! You are crawling suuuuppper fast, pulling up on EVERYTHING and letting go! You are loving your toys, and you are constantly saying MOMMA! Yesterday when we were putting you in your car seat you said MOMMY! Your daddy looked at me and said... Did she just say MOMMY? It was sooo cute! You love your family and know each and every one of them. You are babbling like crazy! You are in a size 3 diaper, LOOOVVVEE ALL baby food... but still aren't a big fan of fruit so Mommy still mixes your cereal with fruit every morning so I make sure you are getting all your vitamins from fruit that you need! You LOVE all your snacks! Puffs, melts, little fruit pieces, mum-mums, etc... YOU HAVE TWO teeth on the bottom and they are sooo cute! You have the BEST personality in the world! I love you more than life itself and I can't believe you are turning one in a very short time! I am excited for your 1st Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, and first EASTER:) Mommy and Daddy love you so much! And I know I can speak for your Mamaws and Papaws, Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins as well! You are growing like a little weed... and you steal our hearts again every day! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!


So.. New Years was a fun time. Mialyn crashed out at nine. We just had a simple night in and it was perfect. A couple friends came over and we ate food, and watched movies until Midnight and then watched the ball drop. Mialyn started screaming at about 12:06 wanting a bottle so that's how she brought in the new year! lol.. It was a fun time though! Then Friday we didn't do too much. Erik and I went over to his Mom and Dad's and then headed to Wal-Mart for a few things. Saturday Little Brody had his first birthday! It was so cute! It was all decorated with farm animals, and food and cake to match! It was adorable!!! His real birthday is TOMORROW so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY LUKE ROLAND! After the party we headed to Lexington to get my ring sized. We also looked at another boat and.... WE BOUGHT IT! It's gorgeous:) I cannot wait until summer!!!!! I've missed having a boat soooo much! I'll post pictures whenever we pick it up after we go to the UK game Saturday:) I am very excited about that as well! I haven't been to a game all season and it's really fun!!!!! Sunday we went to church and then went to Erik's little cousin's seventh birthday party and then went to my mommy's for a while to visit.

I start school next Monday so Mialyn and I are just relaxing this week and I am enjoying every second I can with my baby girl. I don't want to leave her to go back to school at all... but I know it'll be okay. I am doing it FOR HER.

Here are a few pictures from all the festivities!












8 comments:

  1. awww Happy 8 months Mialyn! She is precious! Our girls are so super close in age! If we lived closer we could just have one giant 1st birthday! K's is April 30th. Have you thought about Mialyn's first birthday yet? It's not that far off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And you look so pretty holding her:) I love the pic of her with the pink iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8 months Miss Mialyn!! Enjoy you're week off before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.my.gosh.
    She's a doll!
    She has the cutest Smile ever!
    Happy 8 months !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 8 months Mialyn. She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 8 months Mialyn!! we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos - Mialyn is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 8 Months Mialyn!

    I as well Love riding out on the lakes in the summer time. We sold ours before we had Hunter & I wish so bad we didn't! Ya'll are going to have so much fun this summer.

    You are so blessed to have such close friends that are also mothers! Brody looked like he enjoyed every moment of his b-day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.