Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Golden Globe Gowns

Wishful Wednesday
Oh my gosh! I die for some Eva Longoria Parker! She definitely is one of the most beautiful women on the planet! She undoubtedly lived up to her title as the "Sexiest Desperate Housewife" in this beautiful red gown! I LOOOOVVVEEE this dress! It's flawless, and fits her beautifully! THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING "I WISH" I could wear!


Images found by Google


6 comments:

  1. Love the dress!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had not seen this one yet, the color is right one! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO Pretty! I love red but my skin is so fair it is hard to pull off! Hope you are having a great week girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress, and I mean LOVE it. The red is so bold and classy! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I never even SAW this one!!! Ahhh THIS is my favorite!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.