Kelsey over at The Seattle Smith's is hosting Wishful Wednesday and this Wednesday is HAIR! I really wish I had ANY OF THE KARDASHIAN'S HAIR! It's long, dark, vibrant, and beautiful! It curls, it poofs, and straightens, it slicks back, it is flawless!


Today Mialyn and I are hanging around the house not doing too much. I've been cleaning and Mialyn has been "helping me" :) We have no plans for the day. It's cold, snow is on the ground, the roads are wet, and I just like cuddling up and watching Nick Jr. with my girl! Daddy has ONE more day of work this week and we can't wait to spend the weekend with him! Erik and I are going to the UK vs. Georgia game on Saturday and I am really looking forward to it since we are on a winning streak! We MUST win! Mialyn is being such a little angel today:) She woke me up just a tad bit early but she has been in a good mood all morning! She ate her cereal really well, and has had some snacks and is going wide open for the time being. I am sure she'll be ready for a nap here soon! She is just so smiley:):):) and SOO precious:) I love my angel SOOOO much! Happy Hump Day everyone:) Enjoy your Wednesday!


Haha, okay and these are from a couple nights ago! Erik MAY kill me for these lol... but I doubt it;) Mialyn has such a good Daddy!!!!
I agree...the Kardashians were blessed with amazing hair!!! And your little girl is so precious :)
ReplyDeleteDitto maam! I love the Kardashians hair...wait..I just love those girls..but yes beautiful hair!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Kardashians!!! I have a daughter that was born in June 09. Your daughter is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteTalk about some HAIR -- they have enough for an army. And it's always so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethose crazy girls do have some great hair! good choice :)
ReplyDeletethe Kardashian's do have beautiful hair... I think my favorite hair is Khloe's though. I cannot believe how old the twins look though, it is a little scary.
ReplyDeleteHaHa! That so just made me laugh! Daddy looks so gorgeous! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI agree as well there hair does look good.
LOVE your new layout! ♥
Those last pictures with Daddy and Baby in the headbands made my day! What a sport...
ReplyDeleteY'all are adorable!!! I feel the same way about our little angels.
ReplyDeletenow that is just adorable! What a sweet Daddy!!!
ReplyDelete