Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fabulous 5 Award!



Emily over at Live a Charmed Life had given me an award for being a new follower! I thought this was very fun and decided I wanted to tag some of my followers!

Here's the rules:

*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Tag 5 of your followers.
*Answer the 5 questions.

Questions:

1.) 5 Websites you spend the most time on:
MY answer: Zulilly, Etsy, Ebay, Facebook, and lately I have been spending a lot of time on Endless.com trying to find the PERFECT pair of fall/winter boots I want for my birthday:)

2.) 5 foods you couldn't live without?
MY answer: Chimichangas, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, Pecan Chicken Tender Salads from O'charleys!

3.)5 of your FAVORITE pictures:
MY answer: It's hard to choose just 5!!






4.) 5 of your favorite past times, or hobbies:
MY answer: Spending time with my baby girl, shopping, date nights with my husband, spending Sunday afternoons with my BIG family at my grandma's, and girl's nights with my best friends!

5.) 5 FABULOUS things in your life right now:
MY answer: I graduate in MAY, my baby girl is talking more and more and giving me more and more lovins:), Body by Visalus (visit our website.), my wonderful family and friends, and the fact that Christmas is right around the corner!!

Now....
I TAG....

PAIGE
LEA
MELISSA
JILLIAN
ANNIE

Make sure to link back!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl Im going to post and do it on my blog!
    Love all those sweet pics!!
    What is this body by vi?? Im looking at the website and think I need to try it..lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.