Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This past weekend, Happy Late Birthday Dad, and more...

Happy late birthday to my WONDERFUL, AMAZING DADDY! His birthday was on the 25th! Thursday Mialyn and I went to Huntington with my brother and we got some great deals at Target and at Kohls as well. I found Mialyn the perfect PINK Christmas tree for her room this year and I cannot wait to decorate all girly:)

(My brother took this on his phone. Cute huh?)

Friday evening we had a birthday dinner for my best friend Annie at Toro Loco:) We love some Mexican and some good times with GREAT friends:)

(Ignore my grossness.)

Mialyn and I spend Saturday and Sunday with my parents out and about shopping, eating, and spending time as a family celebrating my Dad's birthday!


 Erik was working all weekend but we did get to have some fun with friends Saturday evening. We went over to our friend's house to watch the UFC fight and the Oklahoma game. Jesse works with Erik and is from Oklahoma so he is a big fan! We had a lot of fun:)

Last night I took Mialyn to the "safe" trick-or-treat they had at the Kyova Mall near our house. I went with one of my friend's from school and her two little girls Katie and Hayley. Mialyn was a cute little lady bug:) We got tons of candy and Mialyn had three suckers when we were there! I'm not a bad momma for all that candy right? IT'S HALLOWEEN:)








Today we have been relaxing. I babysat Gage this morning while my friend Andrea had class and him and Mialyn got along really well. For lunch we took the kiddos to Chic-Fil-A to eat and to play in the play place. I LOVE their food, and I LOVE their play place. The fact that it is ONLY 3 and under makes it great and takes a lot of worry away. 






I hope everyone is having a good week so far!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Mialyn's ladybug costume! So So cute! Chick-Fil-A in bowling green stresses me out, so many Mother's go on play dates with older children there and just let them run wild. It's a horrible mess, I am very jealous of your peaceful playground! haha. I love those zebra pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mialyn is sooo adorable!! Especially the first pic! And the pic of you and all the girls is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.