This week has been so relaxing:) I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already! I am definitely not ready for my fall break to end! I love spending all my time with Mialyn! Yesterday Mamaw and Papaw Silvey kept her while my momma and I headed to Lexington. I took a lot of Mialyn's clothes to Once Upon a Child to sell, and ended up getting more than I expected. Erik and I decided to go ahead and use that money toward Christmas presents for her since her closet for fall is pretty stocked. (Plus, you can't ever go anywhere without buying a new outfit for her! Ha.) So, after leaving OUAC Mom and I headed over to the mall and we did get her a couple new outfits, but mom picked out some clothes for her birthday as well. Her birthday is tomorrow! She is such a great momma!:) We love you! We had lunch at Olive Garden and then headed to Toys R Us and Target. I found so many great things for Christmas at such good deals! I cannot believe I am ALMOST done shopping for Mialyn for Christmas! I've NEVER had this much done this early and it feels SOOOO good:) I picked her up a couple things at Wal-Mart today as well, and now I only have 2 big things left I want to get her, and then the little things I can worry about later:) I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME:) I can't believe I am already talking about it before Halloween! Ha:) Speaking of Halloween - my baby girl is going to be a lady bug:) Her costume is so sweet! I love it! I purchased it from Etsy and I couldn't be more satisfied:) If you shop on Etsy check out MonkeyBusiness10. Her costumes are precious!
Today we have been playing outside a lot. I picked her up a happy meal and we headed to the park for lunch. We went swinging, sliding, and running running running:) Mialyn LOVES the park! After spending a while there we headed to Wal-Mart and then came on home. She is WORE out from playing hard today and has been napping for around 3 hours:) I am expecting her up at ANY moment! I thought I'd squeeze in a post while I could! I hope everyone has had a great week so far! Tonight we are spending time with Andrea, Tommy, and Gage and we couldn't be more excited to play!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.