Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*You Hold the Greatest Gifts in Your Hands*

I know I'm your parent, but believe me when I say that you already possess all the
qualities you'll ever need in this life.


You're strong willed, and intelligent. 


You're kind and considerate.


You make people feel good just by being around them.


I have complete faith in you, because I know that whatever choices you make in life 
will be the ones that are best for you.


So you see, you have no reason to ever be afraid of failing, 
because in my eyes...


You're Already a Success!
-Jane Andrews

4 comments:

  1. Made me CRY! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mialyn is precious! Pretty name as well.

    Thank you for coming by. You're always welcome!
    Warmly, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.