My best friend is officially Mrs. John Montgomery! Our weekend was so much fun! Friday night Erik worked until almost 10:00 that night so Mialyn and I stayed home and Erik's cousin brought his girlfriend and her son over for a while so Turtle and Mialyn could play and that had a blast! Erik's parents also stopped in on their way to Navy Reserves:) They had the annual ball this weekend and I can't wait to see pictures! Saturday Mialyn and I got up really early and got everything ready and headed out to the ridge to help get Alisha ready for her big day! It was so simple/chic/elegant/country/fall/beautiful etc... SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS! She got married on top of the ridge at her aunt's cabin overlooking the beautiful Kentucky hill (we all know and love) in the background. We were all happy with the way it turned out. (Even though my child was a terror. Ha! What's to expect? She is 17 months old! lol.) I wish Erik could have came but he is still on a shut down working seven days a week and we missed him so much! Saturday evening Erik and I invited Tommy and Annie out to eat to Erik's favorite "Chili's" (he is in love). It was really good and we enjoyed going out with friends since we don't do that too often. We have both just been soooo super busy! Sunday Mialyn and I went out to my grandma's (my dad's mom's). It was so nice to spend time with my family. My Aunt Barb, and cousin Bambi were down and Bambi brought her two kids! Mialyn enjoyed carving her first pumpkin with my aunt Vicki, riding the "nun nuns" looking at the ducks, and playing in the dirt. She is DEFINITELY a country girl. She LOVES being outside! I came home to Erik and his mom stayed with us last night. We made breakfast for dinner and enjoyed lounging around:) Today was a busy busy day at the hospital and I got to do TONS of things today including an IV! Erik is on his way home from work and we are getting ready to head to wal-mart. You know, the trip where you NEED EVERYTHING and DO NOT EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THE RECEIPT. Yep, that's the agenda for tonight:) I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!





Alisha is such a strong woman. She has never had a father figure in her life, and she has never let it get her down. She has turned out to be the greatest mother, friend, and "sister" to me.
Her nephew Jaidence "gave her away" and it was the sweetest thing in the world. I am
so proud of her for everything she has become.
Congrats Newlyweds!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful bride that she made! And oh my word, those flowers are so amazing! I love fall weddings!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a new follower - I tagged you!
ReplyDeleteYay for newlyweds!!
ReplyDelete