Today is make up day at school so it is just the two of us at home today! I love spending time with my baby girl:) I am so glad I haven't missed any days of nursing school so I could spend all day with Mialyn!
This past weekend was so fun! Friday was my momma's birthday so Mialyn and I headed to Vanceburg to spend time with her and my brother! (Dad was at work.) We took my momma out for lunch to a local place called "The Victorian Rose." It's a tea room in our home town and it's so much fun! They sell antiques and different odds and ends and there is always a room full of people you know so it's really entertaining:) After lunch we took Mialyn to the park to play and then to the local library. We stopped by Erik's parent's house for a little ride on the four wheeler and around an hour of playtime and then headed home.
Saturday my parents came up and we went to Wal-Mart, had Mexican for lunch, and then went to my Aunt Kathy's 50th birthday party! Mialyn had so much fun with all her little cousins running around and playing barbies! It was so sweet! (I forgot my camera so I stole a picture of the cake from my cousin Wendy. I thought it was cute!)
Sunday we went to church and then Erik's grandma cooked a birthday dinner for my momma! We had a great lunch, and then headed out to my grandma's for a little while! Mialyn played hard and was zonked by the time we pulled out of the driveway! (I also couldn't find my camera Sunday either, ha!!)
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!! (I finally found my camera! lol!)

You have a beautiful family!! And I love her little diva outfit in the last pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on the anonymous! I thought about not responding to it at all but then I decided to go ahead and write something just in case other people were wondering the same thing. I understand what the person is saying if I was out dating a bunch of random guys having them around Charli, but that isn't the case as well now.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love her dress and boots! So cute!
ReplyDelete