Sunday, November 1, 2009

This past week and Mialyn's first Halloween:):)



My little lamb was a big hit on Halloween along with her friends Brody the circus monkey, and Gage the little punkin' :) SOOO cute! She looked so precious and couldn't stop taking videos and pictures:):) I love her so much. She is approaching her "Half Birthday" (6 months) this coming Wednesday. Can you believe it? It's going by waaaayyyy too fast!!!!! We just switched her this week to stage 2 baby food and she is taking it well! She loves the veggies but has never really been a fruit eater so far.. Mom said I liked the "yucky stuff" as well but Erik isn't much on fruit either. Every morning and night I try to mix her some fruit with cereal and she loves it but that is the ONLY way she will touch the sweet stuff... so weird.:) She is just too special for words!

Last week I just felt like I was so busy! We had lunch with Lea and Brody one day, school two days, and homework almost every day. Friday night we had a few friends over for a little Halloween get together with all of our babies and had Brown Sugar and Bacon little smokies, and cheese dip, cookies, and candy:) It was an early night for all of us though. You just find out when you are a parent that you can't hack it like you used to. Mialyn crashed at 7:45 and Erik and I around 11:30. Saturday morning we cleaned the house up and headed to Andrea and Tommy's niece's birthday party. She turned five. After that we went to Tommy and Andrea's for all the Halloween festivities and a Chili supper with everyone. They live in a subdivision so there were quite a few little trick or treaters and a lot of friends we knew. Since our town is so small a lot of people take their kids up there where there are a lot of people that we all trust. Mialyn didn't get any candy but she sure did get a lot of compliments :) and next year I am gonna let her go as crazy as she wants with all the candy:)

I am definitely not ready for Monday that's for sure. Tomorrow means class, Erik working, and me being busy busy with homework and trying to get everything ready for spring semester and the nursing program. Other than tomorrow being Monday bringing me down everything else is completely perfect. I am so lucky, and so blessed. Mialyn is getting christened next Sunday at church and I absolutely cannot wait:) I am going to ball like a baby... speaking of crying that reminds me Mialyn's 6 month check-up (SHOTS) is this week.. BLAHHH... I always cry!!! And I mean HARD. It's something I am NOT looking forward to.

So, Halloween down... HAPPY NOVEMBER 1ST! My birthday is officially in 24 days, thanksgiving, and Christmas are ON THE WAY! Love this time of year:)














5 comments:

  1. Oh Mialyn was the cutest little lamb ever!!!!!!!!!! What day is her shots??
    I will call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just precious pictures! So sweet!
    And the first song to play on your music list made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is deff. the cutest little lamb! So beautiful as always! :)

    Wait, so when is your b-day Brittany? Mine is the 25th, that's why I ask.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little lamb!! I love love love her big bows!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.