Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY MIALYN REESE SILVEY!!!!!!!!!!!




Mialyn,

You are six months old today? Oh my goodness! Where did the time go? I feel like it was yesterday when Mommy and Daddy seen you for the first time! You took our breath away and made us cry the happiest tears imaginable. You changed our lives and hearts forever. I never thought in a million years that a single person could make your mommy this happy! You have opened up my eyes and made me who I am. I couldn't imagine my life without you now. I don't remember how things were before you were born, and that's okay with me! I remember being so scared and nervous to meet you. I was clueless and scared I wasn't going to know how to take care of you, or know if you were sick, what your cries meant, etc... and everyone told me it would just come natural. OH BOY, they were right! I am so blessed and thankful to have you as my daughter. You are a pefect angel from God and now that we have you we will never ask for anything more. Mialyn, you are so special, heaven sent, and every time we look at you and see your sweet smile we love you even more! You are now on stage two baby food, you are ALMOST crawling! I give it two weeks and you will be completely mobile! Mommy and Daddy watch you and study you every day just hoping we don't miss that first move! You are just so cute! You are really starting to talk a lot more and pretty soon I know you will be saying Mama, and Dada:) I cannot wait!!!!!!! You are such a happy baby! Always content! You still haven't got any teeth yet but I think they are coming soon! You love love love your toys and love sitting in your high chair watching Mommy do the dishes!!!! You are so content at all times! You love bouncing in your horsey and you would stay in there for hours if Mommy let you! You are still napping pretty good throughout the day and sometimes Mommy sneaks and falls asleep with you! Every time I wake up to your beautiful face I smile inside and out! You have really given your Daddy and I more than we have ever known! It is true, with the birth of a daughter -- a mommy and Daddy are also born! These past six months have been the BEST ones of my entire life:) I am sure the next six will be just as wonderful:) You are amazing Miss Mialyn Reese:) A princess and the light of all our lives! You are truly loved, and we wouldn't change anything for the world!!!!!!!!!!! We love you:):) Happy 6 months pretty girl!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy!




Yesterday was a fun fun day! Lea and I took Mialyn and Brody to see baby Maveric:) (Our friend Michelle's little boy.) He is now almost two weeks old and so adorable!!!! I cannot remember Mialyn being that small. It's so amazing! He was so content and Mialyn and Brody just played:) Mialyn was a little bothered because of her teeth trying to come in but other than that she did so well! Her and Brody napped the whole way home. They were pretty wore out! After we got home Kendra and Mamaw Sue came over and Kendra finally dyed my hair back brown. Thanks Kendra! I love it!!!! I just really wish it would grow!!! Today Mialyn and I are going to go pay some bills and then head over to Mamaw Joyce's to see her and Aunt Kelly and have some lunch:) We can't wait to see Daddy when he gets home!!!!! Here are a few pictures of little Maveric:) Everyone enjoy the rest of their week!







2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months Miss Mialyn!!!!!!!! You are such a sweet sweet pretty baby girl!!!

    Okay girl could you have posted a more unflattering picture of me there at the bootom? Lol I like my 5 chins haha

    I like the poicture of me with Brody and Mialyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 Months Mialyn! She is so beautiful just like her mommy! :)

    That was a very sweet post!

    Hope you get time to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.