Monday, November 30, 2009

I can officially say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! CHRISTmas is in 26 days!

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE:) Thanksgiving weekend went wonderful! I had a whole looonnnggg thing typed about it and somehow it deleted itself... and so... I really don't have the patience to type it again:) I apologize! Let's just sum it up as AMAZING:) We ate, we shopped, we laughed until we cried, and we had a great great Thanksgiving:) Both sides of our family are wonderful and I wouldn't change them for the world! Christmas is 26 days away! I can't wait for Mialyn's first Christmas!!!!!!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving:)












A BIG CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN LARRY AND HIS WIFE ALISSA ON THEIR TWINS ETHAN AND ISABELLA:) Born TODAY at 1:20:):) Babies are a blessing:) Please pray for them and their new life as they bring them home and start their new journey!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures of course..:) Glad we got to hang out today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Mialyn looks like she is enjoying that lollipop! lol, how cute! Your Christmas family picture is probably my favorite! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lolly pop picture!! Super cute family!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.